If you have been working with Inbound Marketing for some time or even if you have just started in the field, it is essential that you know the best inbound sales automation tools to help you in your daily life.
There is no shortage of tools, but are they all functional? Which are the most used, recognized and that give the most results? Without information, it is difficult to know which one to choose to apply in your routine.
That's why today we want to share the inbound sales tools that we believe are the best and most useful. Specifically, we will focus on tools to manage customer relationships, to manage your brand's social networks, to automate marketing, to analyze data.
What you will see in the post:
Why have a CRM at your disposal
The concept of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is much more than the abbreviation for Customer Relationship Management. It is something that can be applied to specific methodologies or software to help organize connections and relationships.
Likewise, in strict terms, a CRM is an information sector acronym that applies to methodologies, software and, in general, Internet resources that help a company make the most of its leads.
Customer Relationship Management can be defined as a business strategy directed or focused on understanding, anticipating and responding to the needs of a company's current and potential customers to increase the value of the relationship between both parties.
A widespread misunderstanding in the Marketing environment is the belief that CRM simply consists of implementing Software and that this alone will achieve business objectives.
In fact, the tool is fundamental, but you have to provide all the information requested to create a nutrition flow that really produces results. In fact, you would have to do this anyway, but with the automation tool, you stop spending a lot of time on manual processes.
Among current players, the best and most recognized CRM on the market is Hubspot. Designed to be easy to use, provide resources designed to make the customer's work easier, but above all, be effective. Among the advantages of Hubspot CRM, we highlight:
- Intuitive: It's easy to use, a tool that adapts to your business. Its intuitive dashboard is super simple and you can visualize each stage of the sales funnel, according to criteria such as productivity, sales forecast and customer flow.
- Horizontal: All sales and marketing team information is easily accessed by both departments. This means clearer and more assertive communication between marketing and sales, less possibility of generating duplicate leads and a broader view of the impact of your marketing actions.
- Global vision: HubSpot's CRM dashboard lets you view the progress of your business opportunities as you move through the sales cycle, putting into perspective what's happening from start to finish in each one.
- Analytics and statistics: Hubspot has a series of inbound sales tools to measure traffic to your website and its sources, records each person who enters the website and creates a history of what they viewed, how they interacted with our content, whether on the website, through from our emails or on social networks. The platform follows the lead until they become a customer. And if you're already a customer, we measure how you interact with our content.
- Segmentation: HubSpot allows you to create lists to filter different groups or segments within your database, this allows your sales team to perform more efficient work, focusing specific strategies for each group, at all stages of the process sales funnel.
With Hubspot CRM's marketing and sales automation, according to the company itself, you “put lead nurturing on autopilot with drip email campaigns”. What does that mean? After creating your campaign emails, the platform automates everything, from the beginning to the end of the message chain.
You can even create different flows, one for each objective, and evaluate which ones are the most functional. In a fully integrated marketing platform, your workflow also has all the best inbound sales tools to expand and renew your database of leads and customers.
READ THESE ARTICLES TOO:
- How to capture leads with inbound sales in the education sector;
- How to capture qualified leads in a digital marketing campaign?
- What is CRM and how can you use it to boost your student’s capture?
Social media automation
And if we remember that today's customers are used to an omnichannel experience, that is, seeking information and being served through various channels, without the process being interrupted, we cannot ignore the full potential of also having tools to enhance social interactions.
With Hubspot CRM you can also gain efficiency in network management. With the same ease with which you use the marketing and sales tools mentioned above, you will also be able to share blog posts, landing pages and other types of content automatically.
Instead of manually posting, on each social network, all your publications on your website, how about having all your social accounts connected to the blog? Each new post made is automatically shared on all your social media channels.
More than sharing, it is also essential to monitor all mentions made on networks, in fact, any forms of interaction with your brand that may occur. Hubspot CRM also has a section specifically designed for this, which allows you to configure actions such as sending emails when a mention or hashtag occurs.
Data analysis and final considerations
Last but not least, we can mention the need to have inbound sales tools capable of facilitating data analysis. To the metrics are the heart of a marketing campaign, numbers are where we see if our efforts are correct.
In this case, the tool you choose needs to be able to display custom dashboards, according to the most important metrics for your segment. If your reports can be combined at your convenience, in addition to sending reports directly to your employees' emails, even better.
We hope that our article has helped you understand the importance and advantages of having inbound sales tools. Until the next content!